BUILT ON TRADITION. MADE FOR MEMORIES. #FRANKENMUTH
- Arrive in Frankenmuth and head to Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, the world’s largest Christmas store.
- View Bronner’s Silent Night Memorial Chapel
- Head to the Bavarian Inn Restaurant for pretzel rolling or strudel making.
- Enjoy a world famous chicken dinner at the Bavarian Inn while your pretzels are baking.
- Take a historic city tour including a tour of St. Lorenz Lutheran Church.
- Spend some free time shopping in the downtown shops.
- Meet back for dinner at the Frankenmuth Brewery and enjoy a beer sampling flight and brewery tour.
- Drive down Christmas Lane and view the 100,000 lights that light up the half-mile stretch.
- Head to hotel for evening.
- Have a tasty breakfast at DaVinci’s restaurant.
- Tour of Zeilinger Wool Company and learn about wool processing on a hands-on tour.
- Wander through Michigan’s Military and Space Heroes museum which houses the country’s largest collection of Medals of Honor.
- Head to Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth for lunch.
- Visit the Frankenmuth Clock Company and see the over 150 unique cuckoo clocks.
- Take a historic boat tour down the Cass River on the Bavarian Belle.
- Enjoy free time downtown and hit up on of the local spots to have a drink and watch entertainment; Tiffany’s, the Lorelei Lounge at the Bavarian Inn Lodge, Slo’ Bones, or Prost! Wine Bar and Charcuterie.
- Have breakfast at the hotel and check out.
- Explore the Frankenmuth at the Frankenmuth Historical Museum.
- Watch the glockenspiel at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Have lunch at Sullivans Black Forest.
- Enjoy wine tasting at St. Julian Winery.
- Take an agriculture tour of Weiss Centennial Farm or Tiny Zehnder’s farm.
- Depart Frankenmuth and head to the Premium Outlets in Birch Run for shopping
Bavarian Inn Lodge
Located just over the wooden covered bridge on the banks of the Cass River, our 360-room German themed resort offers something for all ages including 2 water slides, 4 indoor pools (one for adults only), 3 whirlpools, the Family Fun Center with 18 holes of indoor mini-golf and over 160 video games, 2 restaurants, a banquet and conference center with space for groups up to 500, and the Lorelei Lounge featuring free nightly entertainment.
Prost Wine Bar & Charcuterie
Offering a full bar, craft beer and cocktails, and six wines on tap centrally located in the heart of downtown. Full menu and outdoor seating available.
Grandpa Tiny's Farm
A working historical and petting farm. Personal guided tours and narrated horse-drawn wagon rides included with admission. Special events throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall. Great outdoor family fun!
Also at the farm...
Built sometime between 1855 and 1860, the one-room historic Hart School was donated to William "Tiny" Zehnder in 2000. Tiny took possession of the Hart School when Raymond and Martha Hart offered to give away the well preserved building from the Lovira Hart centennial homestead. Inside and outside of the schoolhouse the original as...