Maps and Directions
Easy to get to, easy to love. We'll help you find your way.
With downtown’s Main Street just minutes off I-75, you’ll have no trouble finding out how to get to Frankenmuth, Michigan (but if you do, just call 1-800-FUN-TOWN; we’ll help).
Driving Directions to Frankenmuth
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FRANKENMUTH (NORTHBOUND)
- Take northbound I-75 to exit #136, the Birch Run/Frankenmuth exit
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Birch Run Rd.
- Follow Birch Run Rd. roughly 3 miles to a stoplight
- At the light, turn left onto M-83/Gera Rd.
- Follow M-83/Gera Rd. roughly 4 miles to Frankenmuth’s southern city limits
- At the city limits, M-83/Gera Road becomes Main Street
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FRANKENMUTH (SOUTHBOUND)
- Take southbound I-75 to exit #144, the Bridgeport/Frankenmuth exit
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Dixie Hwy.
- Follow Dixie Hwy. roughly 2.5 miles to a stoplight
- At the light, turn left onto Junction Rd.
- Follow Junction Rd. roughly 4 miles to Frankenmuth’s western city limits
- At the city limits, Junction Rd. becomes Genesee St.