BUILT ON TRADITION. MADE FOR MEMORIES. #FRANKENMUTH
- Arrive in Frankenmuth and head to Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland, the world’s largest Christmas store.
- View Bronner’s Silent Night Memorial Chapel
- Head to the Bavarian Inn Restaurant for pretzel rolling or strudel making.
- Enjoy a world famous chicken dinner at the Bavarian Inn while your pretzels are baking.
- Take a historic city tour including a tour of St. Lorenz Lutheran Church.
- Spend some free time shopping in the downtown shops.
- Meet back for dinner at the Frankenmuth Brewery and enjoy a beer sampling flight and brewery tour.
- Drive down Christmas Lane and view the 100,000 lights that light up the half-mile stretch.
- Head to hotel for evening.
- Have a tasty breakfast at DaVinci’s restaurant.
- Tour of Zeilinger Wool Company and learn about wool processing on a hands-on tour.
- Wander through Michigan’s Military and Space Heroes museum which houses the country’s largest collection of Medals of Honor.
- Head to Zehnder’s of Frankenmuth for lunch.
- Visit the Frankenmuth Clock Company and see the over 150 unique cuckoo clocks.
- Take a historic boat tour down the Cass River on the Bavarian Belle.
- Finish the day in Frankenmuth at the Frankenmuth Historical Museum.
- Depart Frankenmuth
Check out our Group Tour Flipbook for more great ideas!
Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland
World's largest Christmas store. Bronner's amazing store is the size of 1 1/2 football fields. It's a shopper's dream with over 50,000 trims and gifts. The sights, sounds and spirit of Christmas completely surround you. Enjoy Christmas cheer throughout the year. Season's Eatings snack area offers refreshments. Open 361 days a year, or shop online at bronners.com anytime. Christmas Lane is illuminated nightly. Also visit Bronner's Silent Night Chapel open year round.
Bronner’s Paint-N-Go now running daily. The painter(s) will be located at a table in...
Michigan Heroes Museum
The only museum of its kind in the U.S. Featuring uniform displays of Michigan Veterans of our six foreign wars and the space program. Open daily 10am-5pm.