Some know Frankenmuth for the Bavarian Culture, the largest Christmas store in the world, or for some of the best shopping in the state. From mom and pop shops to a major outlet mall, you can find everything you need and more by shopping in Frankenmuth!
For many, this is what comes to mind when they think of Frankenmuth. Dozens of adorable shops can be found nestled in this “recreation of a Bavarian village.” Located right downtown, this outdoor shopping mall has something for everyone. You will find stylish boutiques, specialty stores, and places to grab a snack all in one spot! Get all the fixings for a dream garden with fairy door supplies from Mother Earth Toy Jungle, and everything you need to support wild bird life at Wild Birds Unlimited. Stock up on some tasty goodies at places like Cherry Republic, Great Lakes Olive Oil Co., SugarRush Sweets, and Jerky Joint. Fun fact: You can create a mini bar crawl all within the River Place Shops at Modern Craft, Cherry Republic, Grand Traverse Distillery with Black Star Farms and finish with a beer at Cass River Bar & Grill.
These specialty stores are the heart and soul of Frankenmuth. Find unique items and experiences in the local shops that make up the perfect Frankenmuth adventure. Be sure to stop by Frankenmuth Clock Company to see hundreds of cuckoo clocks on display and for sale. Kids won’t want to leave Frankenmuth Toy Company / Kite Kraft, but parents might be more interested in Frankenmuth Woolen Mill Comforter Shop and Zeilinger Wool Co. Find expertly made wool quilts and goods at these historic mills. Stock up on your lederhosen’s and other Bavarian gear at Bavarian Specialties, then sneak on over to Funky Skunk – Frankenmuth’s original Irish Store. Last but not least, don’t go home without something for your four-legged friends from Hello Cats and Dogs.
Ladies, are you ready to redo your wardrobe? There is no better place to do that than Frankenmuth. We have boutiques that suit all different types of styles, ages, and sizes. Explore more by clicking the links!
- Adorn Boutique: New and classic styles along with luxurious lotions, irresistible perfumes, and sensual soaps.
- Abby’s of Frankenmuth: Find brands like Alex & Ani, Kameleon Jewelry, Tribal Sportswear, Democracy Denim, plus many more at this downtown hotsp
- Calla Lilies: Aiming to make every woman look and feel great – you can find classy and sophisticated looks for all sizes!
- Emilie B’s: A place where mothers and daughters can shop together thanks to contemporary clothing and accessories for every season.
- Girl Talk: Ladies, this store has everything you need with girly boutique gifts like tea, stationary, handbags, wedding gifts, and more!
- Rapunzel’s Boutique: Not only does this store have high-end fashion items, but also everything you need for knitting (yarn, patterns, needles), and more!
- White House Boutique: Find clothing, accessories, and home good products made in the USA!
4. Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland
No trip to Frankenmuth is complete without visiting Bronner’s. The largest Christmas store in the world is open 361 days a year and is always full of holiday cheer! Their Showroom, the size of two football fields, has over 300 decorated trees on display. Pick up a personalized ornament and take a trip down Christmas Lane to see 100,000 Christmas lights!
Bring home the tasty memories from Frankenmuth. Spice up your dishes with organic supplies from Healthy Habitz. Feel guilt-free about taking home items from Frankenmuth Cheese Haus because you deserve it! Last but not least, add a Bavarian vibe to your home with some loot from Willi’s Sausage Company and Kern’s Sausage, Inc.
Don’t forget to stop by our Visitors Center to pick up a copy of our coupon book for extra savings on your shopping excursions! Where do you like to shop in Frankenmuth? Let us know on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.