Restaurants are able to open with new guidelines while still providing takeout to enjoy a lunch or dinner outdoors in one of our 18 parks. Retail is opening as well! While many of our guests have been enjoying shopping online and purchasing gift cards to show support (thank you for that!), the time has come to shop safely in our stores again. Things have changed a bit, but for the better in terms of cleanliness and guest safety.
As a city, we have always been adamant about making sure our sidewalks and streets are clean, that our flower beds and streetscapes are well-manicured, and that care has always carried through to our shops, restaurants, attractions and hotels.
Today, our business owners are even more diligent about cleanliness and keeping our guests safe.
While it seems as though we’ve been home for more than 8 weeks, the time has come to safely get back to business.
As we move into what our new normal looks like, for your safety and ours, we will be practicing the following safety measures.
- Community-wide signage, expressing our common standards
- Providing hand sanitizing/wash stations for public use
- Wearing masks & providing them to guests (free masks can be picked up at the Visitor Center)
- Physical distance measures (6ft. apart) with barriers where necessary
- Protecting and educating employees
- Controlling access by screening & monitoring employee health
- Restricting occupancy
- Vigorous disinfection and sanitation procedures
We ask you to:
- Wear a face mask, if you can medically tolerate it
- Maintain 6ft. of distance from anyone outside your household
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Use contactless/curbside options for those with underlying health conditions or who are otherwise concerned
- Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or have been recently exposed to a COVID-19 positive person or have recently had symptoms
- Plan ahead as some places may require advanced reservations or have other restrictions that may change frequently
We have missed you on our streets, in our shops, and creating new memories with your loved ones. The fun has not vanished from our town, state, or our phone number (800-FUN-TOWN), it has simply taken a vacation.
We invite you back to enjoy Michigan’s Little Bavaria with open arms.
See if your favorite shop, restaurant, or attraction has reopened.
With restrictions slowly lifting everyday, many of our Frankenmuth businesses have reopened and are ready to welcome you once again. View our Welcome Back page to see what's open now so you can start planning your next trip to Frankenmuth. We've missed you.