The Frankenmuth Christmas Shuttle will operate on 3 of the busiest holiday weekends to help guests explore more with less hassle! The shuttles will run for hop-on, hop-off service on November 26, 27 and 28 as well as December 3-5 and 10-12. Just watch for the fun shuttles wrapped in Frankenmuth holiday cheer and be sure to wear your mask or they will provide one for you. (Federally regulated) Check out the hours & stops below.
Shuttles will have continuous service and a shuttle will be at each pickup location roughly every 20 minutes.
You can park & shuttle to your favorite part of town or you may hop aboard at any of the stops to checkout new areas of Frankenmuth.
The shuttles will run for hop-on, hop-off service on November 26th, 27th, and 28th as well as December 3rd, 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, 12th.
FREE Convenient Parking Locations:
North End parking is available at the Uptown North Main business complex at 975 N. Main Street in the South East section of the parking lot. Look for the Free Shuttle stop sign.
South End parking is available at the Michigan Brand Manufacturing facility off of Weiss Street at 320 Heinlein Strasse. This location is across the road behind Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland.
1. South End Parking Area at Michigan Brand – This location is not only great for parking, but a convenient way to access Santa’s Reindeer Farm at Grandpa Tiny’s (tickets required) and Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland.
2. The Visitor Center - stop at the Spectacular Christmas Tree with convenient access to downtown shops & restaurants as well as public restrooms. Don’t forget to pick up your Christmas Guide, Map and Peppermint Perks!
3. Uptown North Main Parking and Business Complex – In addition to ample parking, this location includes shopping beautiful light displays.
4. Frankenmuth Farmer’s Market Christkindlmarkt – Featuring 40 vendors in a Traditional German Holiday Market.
5. Midtown – Main Street just before the Tuscola Street intersection. This location features unique mid-town shopping, wine/beer and would be a convenient stop for restaurants such as The Station 100 and the Frankenmuth Brewery.
6. Downtown – This stop is on Flint Street just South of the Cass River bridge. It’s the closest stop for the Ice Rink and a convenient stop for the shops & dining in the downtown area. Due to heavy traffic in the downtown area, this stop is safely located just a few steps off the main road.
7. Returns back to stop #1 and continues.
Check this page for updates and information about the Frankenmuth Christmas Shuttle.