A resource library with helpful tips, best practices, templates, and more to support our members.
The member resource library is designed to be an important place where Frankenmuth Chamber members can come to find information on a variety of topics from social media management to safety and more. These resources were designed specifically with our members in mind and are included as a benefit of your membership with our organization.
Frankenmuth Christmas Business Toolkit
To help create and design a cohesive Christmas plan throughout town, we have combined many resources for your business to use. Included in this guide, you will find holiday decor Do's and Dont's, promotion inspiration, as well a list of local decorators, suppliers, and installers to help you make the season bright.
Frankenmuth Christmas Resources
- Frankenmuth's Guide to Christmas SURVEY – To be included in promotional materials for the Christmas season, please fill out this survey link so that we may gather your information.
- Frankenmuth Christmas Business Toolkit
COVID-19 Official Resources
- Frankenmuth Chamber & CVB COVID-19 Response & Reopening Toolkit
- Saginaw County Health Department (Posting Requirement!)
- Saginaw County Health Department - Information for Businesses
- CDC Resources for Businesses & Employers
- CDC - Business FAQ's
- Michigan Chamber - COVID-19 On-Demand Webinars
- OSHA - Classifying Worker Exposure
- OSHA - Guidance on Preparing Workplaces
- Guidelines for Opening America Again
- HR FAQ's by the Small Business Association of Michigan
- U.S. Travel Association – Travel in the New Normal: Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
- Michigan Restaurant & Lodging Association – Roadmap to Reopening, A Step-by-Step Guide to Navigating Restaurant Reintegration
Social Media, Photography, and Video
- Webinar: Marketing to Locals
- Tips For Taking Videos of Yourself on Your Phone
- Social Media 101 Informational Guide