Join us on Thursday, November 8th starting at 6:30 p.m. for “Wild Game Chef’s Table Dinner” Fall Dinner Series 2018 hosted by Executive Chef John Zehnder, CEC, ACE, HGT, AAC.
Enjoy a celebration of autumn with a complete dinner served in courses and complementary wine.
• Beggar’s Purse
• Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Chives wrapped in a French Crepe
• Breast of Wild Turkey with Cornbread Fritters
• Venison & Michigan Chanterelle Mushroom Lasagna
• Ezekiel Bread made with Sprouted Wheat, Barley, Beans, Lentils & Spelt
• Beet, Feta & Fall Greens with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
• Pan-Seared Duck Breast drizzled with a Mulberry & Raw Honey Vinegar Reduction
• Yooper Pastry – Rutabaga, American Chestnut, Spinach & Leeks wrapped in a light Puff Pastry
• Honey Crisp Apple Cobbler
Dinner includes 2 glasses of wine and coffee service.
Dinner is $65 per person, complete. Call (989) 652-0450 for reservations or for more information.