Welcome Back to Michigan's Little Bavaria
We’ve missed the good times had in Frankenmuth. We are Fun Town, and that won’t change.
While some of the fun has been put on hold, we are committed to safely resuming the good times as soon as possible. Local leaders and business owners have united to plan for how Frankenmuth and its businesses will provide healthy opportunities for memories to be made in our beautiful city once again.
We understand these are confusing times and expectations are more diverse than ever. In Frankenmuth, we care. We always have and always will. We care about our employees and their families. We care about our guests, whether you visit once a year or once a week. We care about our community and neighbors. We care about you.
Due to restrictions from the state and local health departments, some of our businesses have changed their hours or altered the way they are serving guests. To view specific information, simply view a business's page on our website. You'll see details about whether or not they are open, if they offer outdoor dining, and other ways they are operating during this time. They are open and eager to welcome you!
BECAUSE WE CARE...
We are committed to, for your safety & ours, the following safety measures:
- Community-wide signage expressing our common standards
- Providing hand sanitizing/wash stations for public use
- Wearing masks & providing them to guests
- Physical distance measures (6ft apart) with barriers where necessary
- Protecting & educating employees
- Controlling access by screening & monitoring employee health
- Restricting occupancy
- Vigorous disinfection and sanitation procedures
We ask you to:
- Wear a face mask, if you can medically tolerate it
- Maintain 6ft of distance from anyone outside your household
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Use contactless/curbside options for those with underlying health conditions or who are otherwise concerned
- Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or have recently been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person or have recently had symptoms
- Plan ahead as some places may require advance reservations or have other restrictions and those things may change as well.
If you are with a Frankenmuth business looking for resources, please visit our Member Toolkit.
Many upcoming events have been postponed or cancelled due to COVID-19. Our calendar of events is being updated as we are made aware of those changes. Please check back often for new updates so you can make appropriate changes to your travel plans.
The Frankenmuth CVB is committed to staying up-to-date on the latest news and resources. We will share those with you and help prevent the spread of misinformation.
Continue the CVB’s marketing campaigns including print, digital and social tactics. We will also continue our regular social media messaging while remaining cognizant of changes in conditions.
We will work with the media to prevent the spread of misinformation as well as to help the media and the public understand the adverse effect this pandemic could have on our tourism industry.