Welcome Back to Michigan's Little Bavaria
We’ve missed the good times had in Frankenmuth. We are Fun Town, and that won’t change.
To those who are wondering, Frankenmuth is OPEN! Most of our shops, restaurants, and attractions have resumed their typical Summer hours to service our guests this season. You may notice some businesses are still closed during weekdays or may close earlier on some days. As the world begins returning to "normal" and the threat of COVID-19 continues to decrease, you can expect your favorite places to open up and greet you once again!
We understand these are confusing times and expectations are more diverse than ever. In Frankenmuth, we care. We always have and always will. We care about our employees and their families. We care about our guests, whether you visit once a year or once a week. We care about our community and neighbors. We care about you.
Local leaders and business owners continue to work together to make sure that Frankenmuth remains a safe place to visit so that memories can be made in our beautiful city once again. We will continue to observe the recommendations coming from our local and state health departments to keep the guests, residents, and employees of Frankenmuth safe.
As of June 22, 2021, mask and capacity restrictions have changed. Masks are not required to be worn indoors or outside. Businesses are able to seat guests at 100% capacity. However, individual businesses may still require guests to wear masks. Please be respectful of the wishes of our businesses if they request that you wear a mask to protect their employees and other guests.
BECAUSE WE CARE...
We are committed to, for your safety & ours, the following safety measures:
- Community-wide signage expressing our common standards
- Providing hand sanitizing/wash stations for public use
- Wearing masks & providing them to guests
- Physical distance measures (6ft apart) with barriers where necessary
- Protecting & educating employees
- Controlling access by screening & monitoring employee health
- Restricting occupancy
- Vigorous disinfection and sanitation procedures
We ask you to:
- Wear a face mask if requested for entry into a business
- Maintain distance between those outside of your party
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Use contactless/curbside options for those with underlying health conditions or who are otherwise concerned
- Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or have recently been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person or have recently had symptoms
- Plan ahead as some places may require advance reservations or have other restrictions.
If you are with a Frankenmuth business looking for resources, please visit our Member Toolkit.
As of now, festivals and events scheduled for 2021 are moving forward as planned. Should that change or event organizers decide to alter events, make sure to check out our calendar of events. We'll list event updates there before anywhere else! Please check back often for new updates so you can make appropriate changes to your travel plans.
The Frankenmuth CVB is committed to staying up-to-date on the latest news and resources. We will share those with you and help prevent the spread of misinformation.
Continue the CVB’s marketing campaigns including print, digital and social tactics. We will also continue our regular social media messaging while remaining cognizant of changes in conditions.
We will work with the media to prevent the spread of misinformation as well as to help the media and the public understand the adverse effect this pandemic could have on our tourism industry.