BOOK A ROOM
FIND ATTRACTION TICKETS
Fun That’s Almost Free
Frankenmuth offers a number of fun attractions at little to no cost because we know going on vacation can be stressful on the budget. Take a look at the suggestions below for big fun at a low cost.
- Mirror Maze/Laser Vault: Come experience over 2,000 square feet of mirrors, endless hallways and dead ends. Your challenge is to get lost and then find your way out. Backwards or forwards, it is never the same experience twice. Check out “The Vault” laser beam challenge while you’re there. You’ll feel like you’re in the newest spy movies working your way through the state of the art laser alarm system. $7.99, 3 & under free; Both experiences $12.98
- Frankenmuth Historical Museum; Take an interactive trip through time in Frankenmuth’s history museum or browse the unique locally produced treasures in our gift shop. $2 Adults, $1 students, $5 family
- Lager Mill Brewing Museum; Come explore Frankenmuth’s fascinating brewing heritage at the beautiful museum, located inside a historic mill. As a bonus, your admission to either Lager Mill Brewing Museum or the Frankenmuth Historical is good for both places. $2 Adults, $1 Students, $5 Family
- Michigan’s Own Military and Space Museum; The only museum of its kind in the U.S., featuring uniform displays of Michigan Veterans of our six foreign wars and the space program. The museum is unique in that it is the only museum devoted to the wartime experiences of men and women from the state of Michigan, it also contains the country’s largest individual collection of Medals of Honor on display. $7 General, $6 Senior, $5 College Student, $4 Active Military, $3 6-17, 5 and under are free.
- Willy’s Mini Golf in the Fun Center at Bavarian Inn Lodge; This may just be the world’s only Bavarian-themed 18 hole miniature golf course, outside of Bavaria of course! You’re going to be amazed at the incredible detail of craftsmanship that went into the construction of this indoor mini golf course. Adults $6, 4-12 yrs $5, 3 & under free
- Wine and chocolate tasting at the Frankenmuth FunShips; Visit the Wine Garden tasting room and enjoy unique wine and chocolate pairings. Their handmade chocolates are paired with Michigan wines for an enjoyable experience. There are over 20 Michigan made wines and 75 handmade chocolates available for purchase in the store. $5 Wine & Chocolate Tasting, $3 Chocolate Tasting
- Wine tasting at St. Julian Winery; Sample wines from Michigan’s oldest wine company, home of the award winning Solera Cream Sherry. Try wine, champagne, Spumante and juices. $5
- Tasting at Grand Traverse Distillery with Backstar Farms; Taste some of Michigan’s finest spirits at Grand Traverse Distillery. While you’re there you’ll also be able to sample wines from Backstar Farms located in Traverse City, Michigan. Make sure to sample the Frankenmuth wine while you’re there! Cost: free
- Grandpa Tiny’s Farm; Step back in time at this working historical farm. Your tour will be given by a friendly guide who can answer any question you may have and allow for hands-on experiences. Experience the petting farm where you’ll be able to hold baby bunnies and chicks or watch playful lambs and goats play with other farm animals. Open April-October; $5, Family $20; 2 & under free
- Roll your own pretzel at the Castle Shops in the Bavarian Inn Restaurant; Be transformed into a German baker! The instructor will lead you through the proper pretzel-rolling methods – then its your turn to try and match the technique. Pick up your piping hot pretzel after they are baked and reap the rewards of your hard work. 2:30 PM everyday except holidays, (800) BAVARIA for reservations. $5.49/person
- Putt-putt Golf Outdoors at Jellystone Campground; Boo Boo loves to play golf so Yogi Bear has an 18-hole miniature golf course for all to enjoy. $3 per round (weather permitting)
- Great arcades and redemption center at the Cass River Game Room at the River Place Shops.
- Family Fun Center at the Bavarian Inn Lodge; Come experience over 100 redemption and video games, play the 18-hole indoor miniature golf course or get your hand dipped in wax for a fun take home souvenir.
- Weiss Centennial Farm Corn Maze; Clues are scattered in their gigantic five acre corn maze with more than two miles of twisted trails. Candy treasure hunt for kids in their mini-maze, with a sweet prize for those who find all the clues. Maze admission includes: life-size Candyland game, farm animals, SuperSlingShot, Duck Derby races, brain teaser lawn puzzles and more! Open in the Fall, $10 Adults, $8 Youth (Ages 3-15), 2 & under free.
- Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel & Waterpark Arcade: Zehnder’s Splash Village’s 2,000 square foot arcade plays host to over 40 of the latest and greatest arcade games with a large selection of prizes.