Immanuel Ev. Lutheran Church of Frankentrost (Saginaw) Mich., will present the 22nd annual “Living Nativity: A Journey to Bethlehem” over the weekend of December 7, 8, and 9, 2018.
Friday, December 7, 2018, from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 8, 2018, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m
Sunday, December 9, 2018, from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Join the pilgrim throng on its way to Bethlehem to be counted.
- Listen to the shepherds recount the angel’s message proclaiming the Christ’s birth.
- Hear the words of the prophets recall the ancient promises of the Savior.
- Experience the city alive with villagers living out the daily life of an ancient marketplace.
- Realize the terror of Roman rule and subjection to a foreign power.
- Feel poverty and homelessness as you make your way from the inn to stable.
God comes to you in human flesh—a baby lying in a manger.